How to Solve Quicken Error OL-292-B?
Quicken error OL-292-b normally occurs when the financial information is not up to date. You can follow the steps given below to update the relevant information in Quicken.
- Go to the Tools menu and select the Online
- Choose the Financial Institution you want to update.
- Press CTRL+F3 and click ‘Contact Info’.
- Click Refresh and check the information is listed as “needs updating.”
- Press OK you review the info and click ‘Update’.
Once the update is done, close Quicken and restarts your system. If the error is not resolved even after updating the financial information you can call the Quicken customer service number and ask one of the experts for additional tech support.